Student Brand Ambassador
Great teachers transform lives and Ark Teacher Training exists to make sure that every young person regardless of their background, has access to one. Whether going to a good university or into the career of their choice – we want every student to have real choices in life. If you share our belief, we want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting on-campus student brand ambassadors to promote Ark Teacher Training and find great candidates for the programme. We will consider applicants from a wide range of universities, so if you are interested, please do apply.
- Support and attend Ark Teacher Training on-campus events
- Talk to students and staff across the university about Ark Teacher Training and act as a point of contact for students and staff seeking more information
- Develop and maintain relationships with key university stakeholders and organisations e.g. student societies, academic departments etc.
- Act as a positive and professional representative of Ark Teacher Training
- Actively seek new ways to engage with students and university staff and liaise with other ambassadors to share ideas and best practise
- Distribute promotional materials and engage with students via various social media
- Create regular progress reports
We are looking for outgoing and enthusiastic students who are passionate about our mission to help all children succeed and will effectively communicate this mission and share this passion with others.
- You must be a second or third year/final year University student.
- excellent communications skills
- a positive and hands-on approach to leading an on-campus promotional campaign
- an interest in education and/or marketing
- committed and reliable
- strong connections within various campus networks e.g. student societies, departments, student volunteering organisations
- confident and happy to network and reach out to people
This is a great opportunity for you to gain invaluable work experience to enhance your CV, build your skill set, earn some money and make a difference before you graduate. Applicants need to be able to commit to 2- 3 hours per week over the Autumn term (flexible hours), with the possibility to extend to Spring term.
Interviews: July/August 2019
Training day: Week commencing 9th or 16th September
We are looking for university brand ambassadors at the following universities but also open to others:
Birmingham City University, Brunel University, Cardiff University, Goldsmiths University of London, Imperial College London, King's College London, Manchester Metropolitan University, Queen Mary University of London, Roehampton University, SOAS, University College London (UCL), University of Birmingham, University of Brighton, University of Bristol, University of Cambridge, University of Chester, University of Edinburgh, University of Exeter, University of Greenwich, Leicester University, University of Leeds, University of Manchester, University of Nottingham, University of Oxford, University of Portsmouth, University of Sheffield, University of Sussex, University of Warwick, University of Westminster, University of Wolverhampton, University of York
Click the link below to apply. Don't forget to cite Bright Network for how you heard about the opportunity.