Customer Success Analyst Graduate 2021
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Every single day more than 45 million Arm-based chips are shipped by our partners into products that enhance the human experience; connecting people, improving lives and making the impossible possible. From the sensor to the cloud and all points in between, Arm is shaping the smart connected world.
Our advanced processor designs have provided the intelligence in over 95 billion silicon chips now powering products from smartphones to supercomputers, medical devices to agricultural sensors and base stations to servers. With thousands of technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we collaborate to drive innovation into all areas compute is possible.
As a Graduate – Customer Success Analyst, you will be working for the Arm Customer Success Team which is responsible for ensuring that Arm's customers can be as successful as possible when using our IP. This includes ensuring we are engaging with our partners, are providing the right level of technical support, documentation and training to customers using Arm IPs and software development tools. Our success is built upon working collaboratively across the company to understand our partners’ experience with us and how we can make that experience more fluid and effortless. You will play a pivotal role in improving our customer processes by analysing customer feedback and data and to prioritise continual improvement initiatives!
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Root cause analysis and triage of customer feedback to identify improvement areas in the customer journey
- Act as a single point of contact for customer feedback analysis
- Monitor customer process metrics to measure and advance the effectiveness of the customer experience we provide
- Utilise customer feedback to produce compelling case studies and business cases that will be used to prioritise improvement initiatives
- Champion customer experience in the company by organising internal events to raise awareness of the importance of customer experience
- Provide timely answers/ solutions utilising data and visualisation tools to answer business problems.
- Prepare regular reports to support the use of these metrics with the corresponding analysis of trends.
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations
Desirable Technical Skills
- Tableau/ Power BI
- Data Visualisation Techniques
- Jira Usage
- Confluence Usage
- Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent numerical, statistical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools
- Data Visualisation skills
- Customer Centric
- Dedication to quality task delivery
- Demonstrates a helpful, can-do attitude
- Ability to solve complex problems in reasonable time
- Ability to work as part of a global team
- Ability to work under supervision as well as independently
- Flexibility to prioritise tasks
- Ability to communicate ideas both written and verbally
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.