Data Analyst Part Time Undergraduate 2021
This programme is probably the most innovative blend of a degree and part-time job out there. From your first to your third and final year, you'll get the best of both worlds combining theoretical and project-based work at university, with 8 hours per month working for Arm and being an Arm ambassador on-campus. And when the summer rolls around, you'll join us full-time and discover how we're revolutionising 95% of the world's connected devices – from your smartphone to the world's fastest supercomputer.
If that sounds challenging, don't worry – we're with you all the way. You'll be supported by Arm employees who'll help you create development roadmap unique to your career goals. And once you've graduated, you'll have all the skills and experience needed to guarantee that dream job in tech.
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is redefining the way people live and businesses operate. Every single day more than 45 million Arm-based chips are shipped by our partners into products that enhance the human experience; connecting people, improving lives and making the impossible possible. From the sensor to the cloud and all points in between, Arm is shaping the smart connected world.
Our advanced processor designs have provided the intelligence in over 95 billion silicon chips now powering products from smartphones to supercomputers, medical devices to agricultural sensors and base stations to servers. With thousands of technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we collaborate to drive innovation into all areas compute is possible.
In this role, you will be working for the Arm Customer Success Team which is responsible for ensuring that Arm's customers can be as successful as possible when using our IP. This includes ensuring we are engaging with our partners, are providing the right level of technical support, documentation and training to customers using Arm IPs and software development tools. Our success is built upon working collaboratively across the company to understand our partners’ experience with us and how we can make that experience more fluid and effortless. You will play a pivotal role in improving our customer processes by analysing customer feedback and data and to prioritise continual improvement initiatives!
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Root cause analysis of customer feedback to identify improvement areas in the customer feedback journey
- Interview key stakeholders to understand existing feedback processes and opportunities for improvements
- Analysis and presentation of action plan for automation of customer feedback
- Utilise customer feedback data to produce business cases that will be used to prioritise improvement initiatives
- Prepare regular reports to update the team on change plans and progress.
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations
Desirable Technical Skills
- Excel, PowerPoint
- Data analysis – preparing visualisations/presentations
- Excellent numerical, statistical, and analytical skills
- Willingness to ask "why"
- Customer centric
- Ability to present to a variety of audiences
- Dedication to quality task delivery
- Creative problem solving
- Organisation of your own work, including the prioritisation of tasks and goals
- Ability to work under supervision as well as independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.