People Co-Ordinator Carlisle 2024
As an expanding business with 16 offices at present, Armstrong Watson LLP is a leading independent accountancy firm ranked in the top 35 firms of accountants and business advisers.
With approximately 570 colleagues, our people and our culture are at the heart of what we do. We recognise the unique impact our employees have on not only our clients, but also our colleagues and the communities in which we operate in. Our success is dependent on every colleague behaving consistently across all four of our values: Passion, Trust, Honesty and Humanity.
Due to ongoing growth and an increase in new firm-wide projects and initiatives, we are looking for a People Co-Ordinator to join our experienced People Team based in Carlisle.
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to various functions within the People Team, ensuring that we deliver high-quality and efficient services to our colleagues.
The main responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the maintenance of various databases which belong to each People function (Human Resources, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development)
- Entering and monitoring information on the HR information system
- Being responsible for completing all administrative tasks which relate to our onboarding and leaver processes
- Co-ordinating the capturing of feedback from colleagues and potential colleagues
- Providing administrative support with the maintenance of job descriptions and recruitment adverts
- Posting job adverts via our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Co-ordinating all new colleague pre-starter checks and data requirements, ensuring all checks are complete and satisfactory (including DBS checks and references)
- Updating and maintaining templates, forms, documents, and other resources which belong to the People Team
- Supporting the People Team with the delivery of various tasks and projects
We are looking for someone who has a background in administration and who is passionate about supporting their team and firm as a whole.
The position requires you to:
- Have excellent administrative skills
- Be proficient in using all Microsoft Packages (including Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Be able to collaborate well with others and communicate effectively
- Be adaptable to a dynamic and fast paced work environment
In return for your hard work helping us shape our future growth and development; we will provide a competitive salary and a positive benefits package which includes:
- 3.1% Employer Contribution Pension Scheme including Life Cover and Income Protection
- Enhanced Annual Leave which will increase throughout your length of service and option an Annual Leave Purchase Scheme allowing you to buy up to 5 additional days annual leave each year
- Life Cover of 4x your salary
- Health Shield Cash Plan (provides cash back on a range of Health benefits and discounts on fashion, entertainment, holidays etc)
- Introductory Commission Scheme (financial reward if you refer a new client)
- Employee Assistance Programme (confidential support for emotional wellbeing)
- Employee Referral Scheme (financial reward if you refer new AW colleagues) of up to £2,500
- Detailed and thorough on-the-job training
- Reviews and appraisals with your management team to ensure regular communication and providing you with a platform to enhance your career
In addition to all the benefits you would expect from an award winning employer, you will be given the utmost encouragement and support to develop your career further.
When you’re with us.....we’re with you.