Graduate Electrical Engineer 2021
Arup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work, we make a positive difference in the world.
As one of the world's leading building design consultancies, we offer clients the innovation and technical know-how to continually deliver their projects on schedule and on budget, without compromise.
Our Electrical Building Services Engineers apply their specialist skills to buildings projects across the globe. We offer our clients a broad spectrum of expertise and consulting services in, but not limited to, the following types of developments: commercial and residential developments, tall buildings, Universities, colleges and schools, hospitals and healthcare buildings, laboratories and research facilities, transport projects, including airports and rail stations, sports facilities and stadia, theatres and performance venues, museums and art galleries, large-scale industrial and manufacturing facilities and data centres..
Are you interested in a Career in Electrical Engineering?
We are currently recruiting Graduate Electrical Engineers to join our multi-disciplinary design teams across the UK. As well as an IET accredited training scheme to support you towards obtaining professional status, we offer excellent training and development opportunities to our colleagues. We pride ourselves on our extensive support network and our strength in numbers.
Electrical Engineer opportunities available in the following areas:
Arup offers extensive opportunities for your personal and career development and:
- A competitive salary and settling in allowance
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive benefits package, including a flexible benefits fund and highly competitive pension
- An interesting and varied workload
- The opportunity to work on international projects
- Technically challenging projects that will stretch and challenge your skills
- Opportunities to work abroad
- A supportive and friendly team, based in an excellent working environment
- Mentorship and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
Does this role sound of interest to you?
Assessment centres will take place from December 2020, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this exciting opportunity.
Please note that we are able to offer Skilled Worker Visa sponsorship for this role.