Are you a creative, articulate and organised law student who is interested in representing a leading global firm at your university next academic year? If so, Ashurst would like to hear from you!
Ashurst has a history spanning almost 200 years, a clear strategy for growth and an in-depth understanding of our clients. With 26 offices in 16 countries, the firm offers the reach and insight of a global network, combined with the knowledge and understanding of local markets. We foster an inclusive culture which genuinely values the breadth of individual perspectives and commitment to providing exceptional standards of client service.
Ashurst's campus ambassador opportunities allow enthusiastic penultimate and final year law students to develop their communication and organisational skills by raising awareness of the firm's training contract and vacation schemes. It will involve event promotion and attendance, distributing marketing material and acting as a main point of contact for the firm.
HR Officer, Early Careers HR Advisor, Early Careers
Hours of work
Hours will be flexible around studies and dependent on timeframes for events, key promotional periods, application deadlines and other key deadlines.
- Promote Ashurst specific events to undergraduate law and non-law students through key methods of contact which will include channels such as email, social media, lecture shout outs, website, newsletters and publications.
- Liaise with the relevant careers services, law and non-law university societies to ensure Ashurst events are being advertised through them effectively.
- Social media engagement, such as sharing relevant posts/content from the Ashurst Graduates Facebook page.
Marketing material distribution
- Distribute flyers, brochures and other materials to students on campus.
- Seek regular feedback from students on events and marketing material on Ashurst and other law firms to gauge effectiveness.
Essential skills and experience
- Penultimate or final year law student
- Averaged a 2:1 in first year
- Minimum AAB at A-Level or equivalent
- Demonstrates a strong interest in the firm and will be able to answer questions from students
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive self-starter
- Well organised and efficient, using initiative to manage own workload, especially at busy times