Junior Partnership Producer 2021
As the fastest growing online fashion retailer in the UK, ASOS is constantly striving to drive our business forward and be at the cutting edge of fashion, life and talent. With International expansion and constant UK growth, ASOS is evolving at a phenomenal rate. Therefore we are on the lookout for driven and entrepreneurial people to join our ever expanding and extremely exciting business. At the core of our business lies passion, for the industry, the company and the people.
A dedicated partnerships team, sitting within ASOS Media Group, working with a selection of the most strategic brands across all ASOS audience touch points, both on and offline. The partnerships team has grown significantly over the last few years and consists of a combination of account managers (working directly with brands)) and creative management (design and implementation). We are recruiting for a Junior Partnerships producer to sit within this team.
As a junior PM for our partnerships team you will be responsible for multiple accounts across our supplier brands business managing both client and internal relationships to deliver multi-channel marketing content. You will be versatile- taking on direct responsibility for a number of key retail accounts alongside working with the sales team on their accounts to manage multiple projects at once. You will work closely with and be able to develop key relationships across the business including with our social, production and retail teams.
- Managing mid scale partnership projects, liaising closely with external clients and internal stakeholders across retail, editorial, creative and web development teams.
- Producing still life and model shoots.
- Building and maintaining strong dynamic relationships with internal & external stakeholders to ensure you deliver campaigns efficiently.
- To support with creative production of all partnership assets including but not limited to photo shoots, events, video production, printed materials, social assets and digital assets.
- Adhering to production processes, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness is maintained within the Partnership and Marketing teams.
- Work closely with Partnership Managers to ensure full reporting on the performance of all campaigns and ensure that analytics is used to suggest improvements on future campaigns.
- To manage the budget for project costs, and work with Finance to ensure these are accurately recorded, forecasted and reflected by accounts.
- Building internal relationships with other departments including retail, merchandisers, social, culture marketing, CRM, and legal.
- Liaising with social and talent teams to ensure smooth delivery of campaigns.
- Compiling presentations and weekly reports.
- Reporting on the performance of Supplier and 3rd party campaigns, digital media and social engagement.
- Coordinate schedules, timelines and Content Management Systems.
- Managing creative, socail and design resource via Workfront, our project management tool.
- Managing payments, invoicing and budgets.
- Project management experience.
- Experience delivering digital and/or social marketing campaigns.
- Experience of producing still life/model shoots, video content and/or events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a diplomatic nature.
- Exceptional organisational, administrative and communication skills are key to this role, as is the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A Self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active attitude.
- You must be able to prioritise and be calm under pressure.
- A positive temperament.
- An enthusiastic interest and/or background within the industry.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Due to fast-paced nature of our business, flexibility is essential. Finding change to your role, variety within your work and new direction for the business an exciting challenge, rather than overwhelming.
- Dedication and ambition for the ASOS brand is essential.
We are passionate about our people; they’re the future of our business, which is why we invest time and effort in recruiting the perfect match! Our employees are passionate about ASOS.com, their role and the overall success of the company. We are all motivated to drive our own success and achieve individual objectives. Communication is key to any role here as our employees continually build relationships at all levels across the business. We’re fast paced, so all employees need to able to adapt to change pretty quickly, be enthused and excited about what’s around the corner for us.