Social Media & Content Assistant 2021
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
You will be reporting to the Social Media & Content Manager as part of the Marketing team.
- Take ownership of daily community management to ensure our brand image and tone of voice are maintained across all channels as we continue to grow at such a fast pace – this includes working closely with our customer care team to assist with replying to comments, DM’s, customer queries and day to day feedback
- Schedule & upload content across all social media platforms, assisting with the creation of monthly content calendars for a variety of our social platforms
- Assist the team with generating innovative social media concepts to increase awareness, amplify presence and increase overall engagement
- Ownership of community content management – screenshotting weekly UGC for internal cross collaboration as well as our community page @astridandyou
- Oversee social content collaboration admin and social first influencer partnerships – compiling contracts, invoices and monitoring gifting
- Take ownership of our A&M Pinterest and Twitter accounts – capturing our overall brand mission through these platforms
- Publish content in reactive and fast paced environments, being a quick thinker and enabling us to utilise the voice we have as a large social platform
- Understand and research reactive social media trends, updates and platforms to ensure we’re leading the way both as a brand and within the social landscape
- Be a dedicated member to our internal ‘knowledge squad’ – ensuring we’re constantly striving to enhance A&M’s brand portfolio and presence
- 1 years experience within the industry, this role is open to graduates with relevant marketing / creative courses – please provide portfolio with application
- A strong creative eye, attention to detail and overall genuine passion for the social media landscape is key
- Must have knowledge of all social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- Must be detail orientated, highly organised, pro-active, and self-motivated with a strong initiative
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be open to learn, working closely and collaboratively within the social and content team
- Previous experience with scheduling platforms and Adobe software is a plus
- Product allowance
- Summer hours
- Flexi hours
- Loyalty perks (for long service)
Send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate in subject of email ‘Social Media & Content Assistant – [your name]’.