Account Management and Sales Graduate 2021
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What you’ll be doing
Tell the world about Atos and help us grow our business. You’ll be joining a dynamic team in a fast-moving environment, gaining valuable experience and driving new business for existing and prospective clients.
- Manage the full range of client queries and escalations to deliver complex projects and programmes in line with Atos procedures
- Work with service, programme, functional and technical teams in an international environment to ‘get things done’.
- Pitch ideas to the customer, organise demonstrations of proof of concepts and respond to bids and tenders
- Use consumer insights to develop and launch sales campaigns or contribute to complex tender documents
- Negotiate client contracts, ensuring adherence to internal compliance and control measures
- Review solutions and offer insights and analysis to develop solutions for clients and win new business
- Build a stakeholder network from various functional disciplines within Atos, from legal and financial to technical and proposition management
This is a great opportunity to join a top-flight team in one of the most exciting sectors around. As a global leader in digital transformation, we offer a compelling proposition that’s constantly evolving, giving you the chance to:
- Discover exciting technologies and what they mean for business
- Learn how to operate alone and with teams to achieve success in a fast paced environment.
- Work with and for large exciting brands and customers in a flexible capacity to help them overcome their business challenges
- Learn to bid for high-value contracts in this competitive sector
- Gain insights to build a successful career within Business Management. This could be in sales and marketing or other areas within Atos where you may wish to specialise, such as Business Operations, Partner Management or even technical interests like the Digital Workplace
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business. A Business degree or experience in a related field with exposure to sales and technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Confident and able to work directly with key clients
- Commercial acumen with real tenacity
- Genuine curiosity about the world of business and technology
- Ready and eager to learn
- Dynamic and driven
- Happy to work under pressure in a results-driven environment
- Team player, able to collaborate effectively on complex projects