Health and Life Sciences Graduate 2021
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What you’ll be doing
Working in the Health and Life Science business of Atos, you will be assigned to one of three key roles: Programme Management, Service Management or Account and Business Development. You’ll be joining a dynamic team in a fast-moving environment, gaining valuable experience and supporting the business to meet client expectations as well as driving new business for existing and prospective clients.
The types of responsibilities you will have will depend on which of the three roles you’re assigned to, but likely to include:
- Working with other disciplines to build project delivery plans and budgets, and see through the management and delivery of these
- Forecasting resource and project costs
- Presenting project updates to the client and holding internal progress reviews on projects/programmes of work
- Completing project satisfaction reviews with the client
- Manage the full range of client queries and escalations to deliver complex projects and programmes in line with Atos procedures
- Working directly with the client to ensure services are delivered to expectations
- Reporting to the client and internal stakeholders on service performance and any associated risks
- Managing incidents and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Managements of all aspects of services including costs, quality, and improvement plans
- Work alongside functional and technical teams in an international environment
- Pitch ideas to the customer, organise demonstrations of proof of concepts and respond to bids and tenders
- Use consumer insights to develop and launch sales campaigns or contribute to complex tender documents
- Negotiate client contracts, ensuring adherence to internal compliance and control measures
- Review solutions and offer insights and analysis to develop solutions for clients and win new business
- Build a stakeholder network from various functional disciplines within Atos, from legal and financial to technical and proposition management
This is a great opportunity to join a top-flight team in one of the most exciting sectors around. As a global leader in digital transformation, we offer a compelling proposition that’s constantly evolving, giving you the chance to:
- Discover exciting technologies and what they mean for business
- Gain insights to build a successful career with the Health and Life Sciences area of Atos
- Discover other areas within Atos where you may wish to specialise, such as Business Operations, Partner Management or even technical interests like the Digital Workplace
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business, and how business to business relationships work. A Business degree or experience in a related field with exposure to sales and technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Confident and able to work directly with key clients
- Commercial acumen with real tenacity
- Genuine curiosity about the world of business and technology
- Ready and eager to learn
- Dynamic and driven
- Happy to work under pressure in a results-driven environment
- Team player, able to collaborate effectively on complex projects
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.