Human Resources Graduate Programme
What you'll be doing
You’ll be joining our HR delivery team as it continues to evolve in a rapidly-changing working world. It’s the perfect platform to develop your HR career and help shape the future of HR at Atos.
Working alongside and learning from a team of flexible and multiskilled HR professionals, with assignments in different areas of HR, you’ll contribute and gain invaluable experience at every level of the business, learning the full range of skills and capabilities to become a confident and successful HR professional.
- Ensure we have the right people in the right place at the right time
- Provide advice and guidance on all aspects of HR policy and procedure
- Be part of an agile team working on varied HR projects such a TUPE transfer, Talent Management or Employee Engagement
- Use data analytics to inform key strategic employee initiatives
- Automate key HR processes to enhance the employee experience
You’ll have the opportunity to help us drive people transformation programmes, manage employee transitions into Atos and even recruit the next generation of graduate talent. Your passion, creativity and energy will be well received.
The scheme’s all-inclusive structure recognises how important continued development is to your success, so we’ll:
- Encourage you to put new ideas forward
- Help you identify opportunities and bring them to fruition
- Provide funding and additional study leave
- Give you great exposure to all areas of the business
- Offer guidance to gain a comprehensive understanding of how the business operates
- After 12 months we’ll support you to achieve relevant CIPD qualifications
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business. A Business / HR Management degree, or experience in a related field with exposure to business and technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Team player
- Creative self-starter
- Flexible with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good commercial insight and awareness
- Proven skills in Excel and key Microsoft programs
- Ideally some experience in HR and data analytics