Sales Support Placement 2021
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing 858 billion euros in assets at the end of 2020. With more than 2,400 employees in 20 countries and 670 investment professionals in 20 investment centers, we have extensive experience serving our clients.
AXA IM Alts is a global leader in alternative investments with c. €157 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 20201, across real assets (real estate & infrastructure), private debt & alternative credit and private equity & hedge funds. AXA IM Alts employs over 700 people located in 16 offices around the world and serve the needs of more than 350 clients from Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Middle East. We are a global leader in real assets investment with c. €105 billion of assets under management, the number one property portfolio and asset manager in Europe2, and one of the largest worldwide.
- Maintain standard content
- Coordinate resources and compile information across the company to answer RFPs, DD or to prepare client pitches (defining timeframe, identifying sources of information, highlighting critical items)
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders/subject matter experts of AXA IM Real Assets (portfolio managers, structuration, middle office etc.) to gather all relevant inputs
- Work in close cooperation with capital raisers and investment teams to prepare and deliver top notch content for RFPs, DD and clients pitches
- Structure RFPs and DD with a marketing approach to promote Alts’ competitive advantages
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Finance or Management
- Proven interest in Sales document preparation
Knowledge and skills
- Client centric view with proven ability to listen and translate client needs across the business in order to convert pipeline into business
- Effective communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, and to maintain a positive attitude in, sometimes, pressured and challenging situations. Attention to detail
- A self-motivated and committed team player
- Ability to work in a global matrix environment and work across assets, products, teams and countries
What We Offer
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company. Employing the best professionals from the widest possible talent pool is at the heart of our strategy of delivering excellent quality of service to our diverse clientele.