Buying Admin Assistant 2021
Are you an intelligent, ambitious, and driven graduate with a passion for fashion and for childrenswear in particular? Part of The Babyshop Group, AlexandAlexa.com is one of the U.K’s leading online children’s wear retailers, selling coveted international fashion and sportswear brands, from the traditional to the cutting-edge. Our portfolio includes some of the leading global brands in the industry such as Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Stella McCartney, Fendi, Nike and Adidas. We are looking for a Buying Admin Assistant to play an important role in our Buying team.
- Checking order confirmations, resolving any queries with suppliers within deadlines
- Raise department purchase orders
- Providing support at buying appointments
- Manage the delivery schedule ensuring the correct stock, at the correct time
- Provide and present sales/brand performance reports for suppliers and internal departments, as necessary
- Liaise with internal departments (Marketing, Customer Service, Warehouse) and sites to resolve queries in a timely manner and feedback where appropriate
- Send sell thru reports on a weekly basis and maintain supplier database
- Liaise with suppliers regarding product availability, in particular for re-orders and NOS lines
- Carry out research for Buyers regarding new brands/trends
- Manage samples process
- Providing daily general admin support to the Buying department to drive KPIs
What we are looking for?
- Accuracy, and attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good systems knowledge - eCommerce and PIM systems
- Microsoft Excel
- Have a passion for retail and online media
- Are able to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines even when under pressure
- Are self-motivated, organised and proactive
- Are innovative and creative
- Have good commercial acumen
What's in it for you?
In return you will have the opportunity to work alongside passionate individuals who love what they do and are keen to share their knowledge with you. We expect hard work but it is a relaxed environment where we have fun and celebrate our successes. In addition to our informal dress policy and flexible hours, benefits include 25 days’ holiday, company contributory pension scheme.
How to apply
If you think you're a good match, then we’d love to hear from you. Click "Apply" to easily submit your application, and do so before 19th of June. We review applications continuously.