Global OFE Communications Graduate – 12 month contract - Bristol/Nailsea 2021
Shape the energy of tomorrow.
Baker Hughes is a technology company dedicated to making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient for people and the planet.
Our mission is to give the oil and gas industry smarter tools, technology, and processes to achieve this goal.
We are looking for a global communications graduate in our Oilfield Equipment team, to help us drive change. Learning from industry experts, you will tell our employees’ stories, reveal innovations, and inspire our people.
There may even be potential to get involved in events such as the UN Climate Change Conference (COP 26) and our annual meeting in Florence.
Help write tomorrow’s energy story. Apply today!
- Research, writing, editing and distribution of internal communication; specifically, our monthly newsletter
- Content creation, including writing, editing, interviewing for up to 24 stories a month as part of our fast-paced news desk
- Management of internal communication channels, in partnership with the Internal Communications Manager and Product Line Communication Leaders including:
- Monthly newsletter
- Maintenance and development of our news portal: The Intranet
- Internal social media sites such as Yammer
- Microsoft Stream video channel
- Implementation of internal communication metric tools. Creation and execution of surveys to measure quantity & quality feedback. Use of Microsoft Forms
- Communications support for key initiatives, townhalls, people leader events, employee all hands, large customer events for example the UN Climate change conference COP26 and Baker Hughes Annual Meeting in Florence
- Video / podcast development, editing, transcription and archiving. Supporting small- scale video/audio projects
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.