Sales and Commercial Graduate Programme 2021
The Sales and Commercial Development program offers exceptional experiences in sales, sales operations, deal enablement and marketing. Learn about our customers and full-stream product and service capability industry, while making valuable contributions to the organization.
Take your career to the next level
The Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Sales and Commercial inspires and guides recent college graduates through career-shaping experiences. You will be networking internationally and working with colleagues across the world, solving critical business challenges. Learning about customer-engagement, negotiation and business acumen, you will take your career to the next step!
As part of this program, you will be responsible for:
- Working on various sales or commercial assignments, from customer-facing sales roles to product management or marketing.
- Participating in career development and formal training, receiving coaching and mentoring.
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers and interacting with global business leaders
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Mechanics, Economics, Business or Marketing from an accredited university
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and the ability to build relationships and network across all levels
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying
- Show a strong aptitude for and an innovative approach to sales and marketing techniques.
- Be enthusiastic about working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, with a customer-centric approach
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, were committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Lets come together and take energy forward.
Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than 15th January 2021 to be considered for this role. Final assessments will be held following all assessments and you will be informed if you have been successful in your application as soon as possible. Start date for this role is July 2021.