Supply Chain Graduate Programme 2021
Our Supply Chain Early Career Program inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative contributions to our future.
Take your career to the next level
Our Early Careers program produces leaders capable of meeting challenges facing Supply Chain and Health, Safety and Environment. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in Supply Chain roles combined with formal classroom training. You will also undertake a cross-functional, mission-based project, allowing you to build leadership and functional skills.
As part of our Early Careers Program, you will be responsible for:
- Working on three diverse assignments in manufacturing, sourcing and materials management, logistics, quality and process improvement, HSE and services operations
- Participating in structured career development, receiving coaching and mentoring and on-the job-learning to create opportunities for career acceleration
- Attending a significant supply-chain training curriculum, including certification in LEAN Six Sigma, APICS and Supply Chain processes
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers and interacting with global business leaders
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or equivalent from an accredited university
- Have a maximum three years’ experience post bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for supply chain operations
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive. This role can have a shift based working pattern for some assignments.
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, were committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Lets come together and take energy forward.
Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than 15th January 2021 to be considered for this role. Final assessments will be held in early 2021 and you will be informed if you have been successful in your application as soon as possible. Start date for this role is July 2021.