Internship Programme with BDO
A useful insight into our business and culture, our summer internship will help you decide whether to apply for our graduate programme. You’ll get a real taste of life at the heart of our firm, working on interesting projects alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals.
What we'll expose you to:
- A range of different clients in different sectors
- BDO partners and managers
- Other interns – through social and internal events
- Graduate trainees – who will provide insights on career prospects
- A specific project – that will make a real business difference.
What do you get out of the internship?
- Valuable work experience to add to your skills and CV
- A deep understanding of how a professional services firm operates, so you can make an informed career decision
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from industry experts
- The chance to build contacts and networks within BDO
The internship is structured to provide you with exposure – not only to real clients, but also training and development that will help with both your placement and final year at university.
Applications are screened on an on-going basis, so we advise you to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.