Beauhurst is on a mission to find and track every ambitious, high-growth business in the UK. It’s going well – in fact, we’re already the number one data source for this sort of information. And we’ve built a clever online platform so that we can share an unprecedented amount of it with our users. They tell us it’s enormously valuable but, as an ambitious company ourselves, we’re not done yet.
That’s why we’re on the hunt for more brilliant people.
If you think you’d get a rush out of selling to key decision makers at some of the UK’s most exciting organisations then you should join our growing sales team. With clients in venture capital, private equity, and corporate finance firms, as well as universities, Government and, of course, high growth businesses, there's never a dull moment.
From day one, your job will be to help grow our business. It’s a team effort - marketing, sales, and account management work together to get people excited about our offering and then it’s up to you to get them over the line - ensuring they get real value from us for a long time to come.
You’ll manage the sales process through from start to finish - generating leads, running demos both online and in person, and then closing deals - which the whole company will get to hear about. We’ll also make sure you never stop learning - about equity investment, accelerators, and the whole ecosystem of high growth companies in UK.
You’ll do a great job if you’re upbeat with a natural sales ability, plenty of grit and determination, and an ability to think on the spot. We’re also after someone with a strong work ethic, who is supportive and wants to grow with a team.
We’ll be honest, you probably won’t like it if you don’t cope well with knock backs - an inevitable part of any sales job. But don’t worry if you’ve no experience, we provide all the support and training you’ll need to get started - you’ll just need curiosity and a desire to learn.
- We’re committed to your learning and development.
- We have a great track record of promoting from within, and if you’re interested in something we’ll support you with books, courses, and conferences.
- We’re thrilled to have launched a substantial options scheme, giving you (and all your colleagues) the chance to share in Beauhurst’s growth and success.
- We’re all working hard to achieve our goals but we encourage a healthy working week and are happy to accommodate flexible hours.
- Our calendar is full of company events and all our people get a matched pension contribution, season ticket travel loan and a host of other perks - not least the obligatory Friday beer (and soft drink) fridge.
There are 4 stages to the Beauhurst recruitment process, which are as follows:
- Online application
- Video interview
- Telephone interview
- Final stage interview
You'll know within 7 working days whether you've been successful at the first two stages (application, video and telephone interviews).