Claims Team Administrator
Team Administrator Support
- Provide complete and accurate administrative service to each of the key stakeholders
- Anticipate the needs of stakeholder(s) and proactively resolve issues before they arise
- Manage calendar and schedule meetings
- Act as ‘gatekeeper’ to meeting requests, ensuring adequate time allocation/travel time for meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including booking flights, accommodation, producing itineraries and confirming details
- Process expense reports
- Attend meetings and team briefings
- Capture meeting actions and distribute minutes in a timely fashion
- Follow up on agreed action items from meetings
- Organize papers and reports for meetings
- Plan events and Away Days from beginning to end
- Provide email management support including: management of meeting requests, organization and filtering of email
- Provide a time management service for the Focus Group Leaders to ensure effective use of their time
- Arrange internal/external meetings and book venues including: distribution of papers/reports in advance, set up on video/teleconferencing/flip charts, booking of refreshments and lunch
- Collate information and produce PowerPoint presentations for meetings and seminars
- Produce accurate correspondence including letters, memos and email on behalf of Head of Third Party Complex Claims, including dealing with routine correspondence and inquiries
- Book meetings, seminars and conferences, liaising with other teams when necessary
- Act as ambassador for the Head of Third Party Complex Claims, both internally and externally, particularly during times of their absence from the business while ensuring that they are fully appraised of any important developments
- Schedule meetings, assistance with expenses, ad hoc responsibilities for key stakeholder’s direct reports dependent upon capacity and urgency
- Participate in cross-team and intra-team projects as required
- Drafting/sending letters, faxes, emails, as well as printing, scanning documents, file management and mange routine correspondence and inquiries
- Undertake any other reasonable duties /ad hoc reports as may be requested.
- Participate in cross-team and intra-team projects as required.
At Beazley we are committed to doing the right thing because it is the right thing to do. It is important that within all your interactions both internally and externally you adhere to this principle through adoption of Beazley’s core values and behaviours – PIED and Being Beazley.
- Adopt the Beazley culture of Professionalism, Integrity, Effectiveness and Dynamic that contributes to an internal environment of teamwork and promote a positive brand image and experience to our external customers.
- Comply with Beazley procedures, policies and regulations including the code of conduct. Undertake training on Beazley policies and procedures as delivered by your line manager, the Talent Management development or assurance teams (compliance, risk, internal audit) either directly, via e-learning or the learning management system.
- Display business ethics that uphold the interests of all our customers.
- Ensure all interactions with customers are focused on delivering a fair outcome, including having the right products for their needs.
- Comply with any specific responsibilities necessary for your role as outlined by your line manager, the Talent Management or assurance teams (compliance, risk, internal audit) and ensure you keep up to date with developments in these areas. This may include, amongst others, Beazley’s underwriting control standards, Beazley’s claims control standards, other Beazley standards and customer relationship management.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as individually notified, either through your objectives or through the learning management system. These may include membership of any Beazley committees or working groups.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Professional administrative support qualifications desirable
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced in all Microsoft Office programs
- Motivational skills, team worker as well as able to work on own initiative
- The ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
- Excellent understanding of organisational processes
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven executive/administrative support experience
- Experience of arranging complex travel plans and itineraries
- Experience taking meeting minutes and distribution of notes
Aptitude and Disposition
- Outcome focussed, self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
- Professional approach to successfully interact with managers/colleagues and external suppliers
- Completes work to deadline
- Concern for quality
- Information seeking
- Customer focus
- Team working
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Relationship building