European Equities Summer Internship Programme (Equity Sales)
How does the programme work?
At Berenberg we believe talented people are the key to our success. We are looking to hire a number of summer interns onto our 10-week Equity Sales Summer Internship Programme. Extensive exposure and training will be provided throughout the course of the programme and you will be assigned a senior mentor, who you can discuss any queries or concerns with. In your day to day role, you will be attending company analyst meetings and presentations, proactively analysing stock screenings to identify key opportunities and trends and working alongside the senior members of the sales and sales trading teams in the preparation of weekly products to send out to clients as well as much much more!
Stand-out interns may be fast-tracked for the following years’ International Graduate Programme assessment centre.
Who we'd like to meet
We encourage applications from candidates with the following attributes:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; smart, inquisitive and driven;
- A real passion for equities and a deep interest in stock markets.
- A general understanding of company financials and methods of valuation would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Students from any degree discipline who will be expecting a 2.1 or above;
- You will be in your penultimate year of studying for a degree in any discipline
- Fluency in English is essential and additional languages (especially German) are beneficial
- Eligibility to work in the UK on a permanent basis.