Junior Cloud Messaging Engineer Stoke 2021
A Junior Cloud Messaging Engineer to actively manage the teams BAU work stack while supporting and developing collaboration, messaging and cloud based solutions in support of bet365 users.
You will contribute to the engineering and architecture disciplines by utilising your knowledge to plan and build new environments making them operational.
You will work with other teams to proactively monitor system performance, addressing any issues before they become problems and resolving issues when they occur. The role will ensure service availability is maintained and improved leading to an enhanced user experience.
You will contribute to planning discussions on IT investments, ensuring solutions and systems are delivered in line with Information Security and Governance requirements.
This role is eligible for inclusion in the Company’s hybrid working from home policy.
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience in supporting and operating enterprise level products such as Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, Anti-Virus products and web conferencing solutions.
- Practical knowledge with email and web security appliances such as Cisco ESA and Proofpoint Email Security.
- Experience with cloud technologies including Azure, Teams, O365, AWS and other Cloud technologies.
- Working knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- Stakeholder management and ability to collaborate with people from different disciplines.
- Self-motivation with ability to use initiative and prioritise proactively.
- Outcome focused, delivering at pace and successfully to hit deadlines.
- Excellent time management, planning and resource planning skills.
- Providing 3rd line support and developing existing Technology solutions, including resolution of incidents and requests.
- Contributing to a technology roadmap and strategy for improvement of services, including the adoption of Cloud Technology solutions. Ensuring best use of technology to improve the user experience.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to help define and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Keeping up to date with technology, vendors and solutions assisting with developing and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Producing and managing continuous service improvement plans, based on the use of data, management information and service targets defined and developed.
- Building strong relationships across a broad set of technology teams.