Advisory Services - Asset Management Graduate 2021
Think bigger and expand your view of what you can do in your career. Black & Veatch is Building a World of Difference. By advancing the frontiers of knowledge, we provide our clients with reliable solutions to their most complex challenges, thereby helping improve and sustain the quality of life around the world. This is our Mission, and you can make it yours.
Black & Veatch repeatedly ranks among the top engineering and design/build companies around the world, and we have proven industry leadership. You’ll work with the best professionals, for prominent clients on pacesetting projects on a global scale. With nearly 10,000 professionals in more than 100 offices worldwide, and our markets continue to grow. Our professionals turn concepts and ideas into big realities every day.
At Black & Veatch, our asset management services offer a full asset lifecycle approach that brings together strategy, finance, engineering and technology. Our teams provide advice and solutions for the management of our clients asset systems or facilities, along with advising them on how to structure their business and operations to achieve their goals.
This role is to join a dynamic, fast growing team that is looking to grow our market share in the asset management market segment. You will be delivering projects to clients predominantly situated in the water and energy sectors in the UK and Europe. You will be working on projects that will look to effectively integrate our leading edge digital and technology solutions into the deliverables provided to clients through our projects.
- Delivery of tasks and activities as part of project teams to deliver projects for clients
- Analysis and organisation of supporting data and information relating to project activities
- Creation of project proposal collateral as part of business development activities
- Continued professional development in line with career pathways
- Contribution to wider BV activities and communities of practice
- Membership of professional body (IAM, ICE, CIWEM, IOD)
- Utilities sector industry awareness
- Degree Level Qualification or Equivalent