Analytics & Sales - Women In Business Spring Insight Week 2021
Our Women in Business Insight Week is designed to introduce you to our work and culture, connect you to our diverse communities and help prepare you for your future professional career.
During the week, you will have the opportunity to network with inspirational employees throughout our company, gain an insight into different areas of our daily work, build your professional skills as well as exploring future opportunities available.
We strive to create a working environment that values difference, fosters inclusion and promotes collaboration. Our global community of diverse employees tackle some of the world’s most exciting and important challenges. We develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. Giving back has always been the core of what we do and the vast majority of our profits are donated through Bloomberg Philanthropies to support lasting change around the world. We are looking for people who see things differently, find solutions and collaborate instinctively.
What is Analytics and Sales?
Working in Analytics is about more than providing the best user experience for Bloomberg Terminal clients. We solve complex problems with accurate, real-time responses across all asset classes and client types. Our clients range from new users to industry specialists so we develop and deliver comprehensive training sessions for suit their needs. We consistently surpass their expectations to develop empowered, more valuable Bloomberg users.
Our Sales team strive to maximize growth, usage and dependency on our offerings by building strong client relationships, understanding their needs, and demonstrating proven expertise in the financial markets. It is crucial we stay one step ahead, pre-empting our clients' needs and presenting them with ground breaking solutions, before they even know they need them.
You can expect to
- Explore our company, culture and meet members of our diverse communities (incl. our Women’s Community)
- Learn about our departments (focusing on Analytic & Sales and Global Data)
- Collaborate with peers and take part in a team project
- Network with our employees; attend workshops focused on female empowerment
- Successful participants will be offered an interview for the 2022 summer internship
If you are interested, you will need to:
- Be available to attend the full week in early April 2021
- Have completed (or be in the process of completing) all and any higher education and planned studies by 2023
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in finance
- Be fluent in another European language (or Japanese or Korean), in addition to English
Have we made you curious to learn more?
If so, apply! Our Insight Week recruitment process is as follows;
Step 1: Online Application Process: Complete the online application Q&A and our Plum psychometric test, along with submitting your most up-to-date CV and. Show us you are eligible.
Step 2: Pre-Recorded Video: Successful candidates will be invited attend a skills session to help them to prepare to submit a winning PRVI. They will be able to leverage this before completing a pre-recorded video interview. Show us you are motivated and have done research on our company.
Step 3: Final Interview: Meet with Team Leaders to discuss your motivations and potential. Show us you are the best person for the Insight Week.