Junior Inhouse Recruiter
BlueOptima’s mission is to maximise the economic and social value that software engineering organisations are capable of delivering. Our vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers.
BlueOptima is a company built on transparency, collaboration and accountability. We provide organisations with an objective, data driven insight into developer efficiency and how we operate internally is a direct reflection of this.
We are ambitious individuals forming a community, who strive to constantly improve and fulfill the vision with a working culture of collaboration, learning, autonomy and high performance.
We currently are a company of 6 office locations, with headquarters in London and additional offices in India, Mexico and the US. A total number of 170+ employees (and increasing every day) from 22 different nationalities and 20 languages spoken. To keep the culture of togetherness, our multinational teams across our offices regularly join forces for an annual Global meet-up, recent locations include Cancun, Mexico and Goa, India (although the most recent was remote).
BlueOptima is the only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company which has been growing 100% in headcount and revenue YoY for the last couple of years. Our strong value proposition, even through COVID-19, has allowed us to grow without any investment.
Whom are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly driven, organised and ambitious person to help grow our offices in the UK and USA. Outstanding communication skills and a passion for recruitment are essential for this role, with prior experience in internal recruitment being desirable. There are multiple opportunities to grow your career in talent acquisition, learning & development, people and culture and working with wider areas of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Source candidates for BlueOptima's vacancies in UK and USA offices.
- Create and maintain job advertisements to attract the best talent.
- Understand what it takes for a candidate to be successful at BlueOptima and appropriately shortlist applicants.
- Interview prospective candidates.
- Maintain our recruitment CRM and create a great experience for candidates.
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers and Global Talent Manager to deliver on headcount goals.
- Taking on additional tasks and work with the Sales, HR and Operations department.
- Experience in fast growing startups is ideal.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in industry.
Modern office at Elephant and Castle with 32’ curved gaming monitors for every employee (currently available for work from home!).
Free office snacks and drinks
Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
Frequent team socials, pizza & ping-pong tournaments at the office (post lockdown)
International travel opportunities
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will conduct a final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.