Aftersales Business Development Graduate Programme (Rolls-Royce Motor Cars) Goodwood September 2024
Full of ideas?
Make them a reality.
Everything starts with passion at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and to bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Our teams work as a strong unit where every opinion is valued. We have set future-focused goals within a practical and long-term framework —all with the intention to enact positive change and continue our pursuit of proactive responsibility. Plus, we pride ourselves on providing a friendly, supportive environment and management style, having some great benefits for our employees (including a car scheme), career development, progression and work-life balance.
We’re committed to providing an environment where you can be yourself and be your best. This includes welcoming you into an inclusive culture, investing in your continuous learning and development, giving you access to breadth and depth of experience. We want to provide you with challenging and rewarding opportunities to make a difference, offering flexible working options and giving ample reward and recognition.
Aftersales Service Development
We are looking for a high-calibre, eager to learn Graduate looking to take the next step in their career in Business and Project Management. You will be a part of our Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ownership Services team where we develop strategies to achieve sustainable business growth for Ownership Services in conjunction with our global dealer network. This involves working with internal teams and regional colleagues to improve processes and develop programmes designed to increase customer retention and revenue derived from the sales of parts and accessories. Regular reviews to measure the efficiency of existing programs alongside investigating new revenue streams will help us steer the business to achieve future internal profit targets, something you will be a key and valued part of from day one. In addition to your placement within Ownership Services, you could have the opportunity to work alongside one of our regional teams in one of the five regional offices around the world.
What will you be doing?
- Managing a multi-functional project team to achieve project targets within quality, time, and budget constraints.
- Involvement in projects aiming to deliver new programmes designed to increase customer retention within the dealer network.
- Working with the regional teams to review the performance of existing programmes to monitor performance against business expectations.
- Benchmarking regional performance against quality and budget targets.
- Creating and updating quality standard documentation such as process documents to support the company’s ISO9001 qualification.
- Acting as a feedback channel for lessons learnt and potential improvements within the wider Ownership Services department and global regional teams.
- You will also have the chance to take ownership of a specific Ownership Services project, something that you will develop throughout your two-year programme.
- To work on a personalised project that focuses on driving sustainable business growth.
Qualifications and experience
- Have achieved a minimum of a 2:2 in your bachelor’s degree, or a pass in your master’s studies - preferably in a Business-related field.
- Experienced in using the full Microsoft Office Suite. Additionally, experience in Tableau Report Configuration would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A creative individual who can think outside the box, willingly contributing ideas to improve and advance our processes.
- Enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
- An interest in the Luxury and Automotive industries, coupled with a willingness to develop an understanding of how the Rolls-Royce brand generates both their clients and income.
- A full UK Driving License is advantageous but is not essential.
What do we offer?
- Competitive starting salary of £32,500 per annum which increases to £34,000 in your second year (subject to satisfactory performance).
- Bonus payment potentials based on personal performance and company performance.
- 27 days annual leave per annum plus UK Bank Holidays.
- Structured annual appraisal and on-going feedback on development/progression.
- Car scheme which offers associates the opportunity to lease a BMW or MINI at a competitive rate.
- Personal Pension Plan with excellent employer contributions and life assurance.
- Employee discount scheme, savings, cash-back and gift vouchers.
- Blended working, allowing you to work flexibly.
- Rolls-Royce wedding car, available for you and your immediate family.
- Subsidised restaurant and café on-site.
- On-site Occupational Health service including counselling and physiotherapy.
What do you need to do now?
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then apply today using the link below.
The next stages of the recruiting process will include; online testing, a one-way video interview, and then an assessment centre. Currently, the assessment centre is due to take place on the week commencing 16th of January 2023.
Please ensure that you complete all of the free text questions for your application to be progressed. Please also include a role relevant cover letter, explaining why we should consider you for this position.
To be eligible for this position, you must have achieved a minimum of a 2:2 in your bachelor’s degree, or a pass in your master’s studies, and be able to provide proof of your legal right to work in the UK if you are not a UK passport holder.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Any further questions? Email us on FutureTalentRecruitment@bmwgroup.co.uk