Operations Campus Analyst Programme 2021
The Operations Campus Analyst Programme (OCAP) seeks to recruit and develop highly talented university graduates, from any academic field, that are eager to begin their careers within BNY Mellon’s Operations department.
The Opportunity for You
This two-year business immersion programme embeds incoming analysts into our Operations teams, where they will learn first-hand about our core products, services, and workflows. OCAP provides analysts with targeted on-the-job training designed to build knowledge, expertise and soft-skills to help grow a successful candidate into a potential future leader. Analysts will collaborate with experienced Operations professionals to learn about BNY Mellon and how they can help deliver transformational change that furthers the company’s strategic vision.
- On-the-job training to support day-to-day responsibilities
- Process improvement and project management training
- Exposure to senior leadership & various networking opportunities
- Mentoring relationships to foster professional development and provide career advice
- Group volunteering efforts to develop our community partnerships
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed. Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience. Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides analytical support and prepares drafts of standard and ad hoc reports for assigned area.
- Eligible candidates will have obtained their Bachelor’s degree from a full-time undergraduate degree programme between spring 2020 and spring 2021.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2:1.
- Should not require sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future, in the region where they apply.
- Preferred subjects: Data Science, Operations Management, Statistics, Analytics, Business, Accounting and Finance.
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivation
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- A commitment to excellence and drive to innovate
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong sense of teamwork
- Leadership skills
- An understanding and measurement of risk culture
- Technical skills (e.g., R, Python, SQL, Data Analysis) a plus