Summer Analyst Program (EMEA Business Focus)
BNY Mellon, originally established as The Bank of New York by American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, is an investments company that provides investment management, investment services and wealth management solutions to help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world.
As the Investments Company for the World, we are committed to creating an inclusive, sustainable world where people can succeed and economies can thrive.
We strive to help people realize their full potential by leveraging our distinctive expertise to power investment success.
Summer analyst programme
BNY Mellon’s Summer Analyst Program puts students side by side financial industry and business leaders for 10 intensive weeks in a dynamic, global environment. Our Summer Analysts tackle real-world projects that challenge them to grow their leadership abilities while honing skills essential to their careers.
Summer Analysts can choose to focus on business or technology, but both tracks immerse students in BNY Mellon’s innovative company culture, community outreach, mentoring and more. Highlights include:
- Meaningful work assignments
- Networking opportunities with peers, senior leaders and executives
- Exposure to different areas of business
- Comprehensive professional etiquette and financial services fundamentals training
- Mentoring programming
For those that qualify, BNY Mellon offers several unique Full Time Employment opportunities within its leadership pipeline for your post-graduation consideration upon successful completion of the program.
- Enrollment in a 4-year undergraduate (U.S.) or full-time undergraduate degree (UK) program with focus on finance, accounting, human resources, economics, or other business major
- Rising junior or senior in the US; 2 years left of study or penultimate year students in EMEA
- 3.2 GPA (US) or 2:1 (UK) or Equivalent
- Not require sponsorship for employment visa status in the region where you apply