Board Intelligence is a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business, pioneering a service that drives board effectiveness for decision makers and directors. We've been helping boards to make smarter, faster decisions for 16 years and turning that knowledge into software for seven years. With over 15,000 users engaged on our platform, working with FTSE 100s, large privately owned companies, public sector and government departments, and delivering ~50% YOY growth over the past five years.
About the role
As first point of contact, you will:
- Diagnose and resolve swiftly any client queries with full understanding on the user’s part
- Perform diagnosis by asking intelligent, pertinent questions that allow you to build context around potentially more complex issues
- Use your judgement to assess whether any issues might be the result of a software-based bug or reveal the need for more advanced training and guidance
- Perform all levels of client tasks and troubleshooting
To excel in this role, you should be:
- Clearly-spoken and able to explain concepts and ideas efficiently and in an engaging manner
- Confident in asking questions to ascertain exactly what someone wants to know before providing an answer, and you’ll have excellent written communication skills to reply to clients
- Commercially-minded with an entrepreneurial drive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Naturally inquisitive and genuinely interested
- Committed to delivering the best quality of service to your clients
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, click the 'apply' link below and submit your application today.