Junior Graphic Designer Nasty Gal 2021
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be working on a wide range of customer facing campaigns from web design and emails, to traditional media advertising and marketing comms. We are looking for someone with true creative flair and a passion for fresh and innovative design.
Tasks, duties & responsibilities
You will be responsible for the creation of design solutions to briefed projects:
- Design, produce and code HTML e-mails
- Maintain brand website
- Support the editorial, analytical, and managerial team with creative content
- Maintain brand consistency throughout your work
- Maintain the look and feel of the website thereafter
- Good repro and digital knowledge
- Design/produce Social Media Content
- Offer new ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to the Head of Art
- Must have a good working knowledge of the Adobe package: Indesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator (flash knowledge will be beneficial)
- Great communicator as this role will involve working closely with the UK and US teams
The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions may be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request. By continuing with this application you are agreeing to comply with this company policy.