Junior Integration Analyst/PM 2021
We require a Junior Project Manager to join our IT Department to work alongside the Project Team on major projects and be given responsibility for lower level businesses projects.
What you'll do
- Help the Debenhams marketplace team integrate new suppliers to work through onboarding checklist.
- Work closely with the Debenhams business buying teams to understand their pipeline of onboarding new suppliers.
- Proactively work to assist and expedite delivery of the Debenhams roadmap.
- Support the Delivery team scheduling meetings between the business and internal project team.
- Liaising with Boohoo.com tech and business staff and various 3rd parties.
- Recording the decisions and actions from project meetings to include in the audit trail.
- Monitoring activities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensuring timeliness and accuracy of information received before distributing it to internal and external parties.
- Prioritising and monitoring workload to ensure deadlines are met, and revising these as required.
What we want
- At least 1 years’ experience in a project admin, preferable within a digital/E-Commerce environment
- Experience in a tech environment and basic understanding of how development teams operate.
- Any relevant Project Management and Scrum certifications are desirable but not mandatory.
- Exposure to working within an Agile environment
- Experience using Jira / Confluence desirable but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine interest in digital/E-Commerce
- Ability to manage project documentation and controls
- Able to communicate and liaise at team and stakeholder level
- Effective Planning and Organisational
What you'll get
- Competitive salary based on experience
- SAYE share buying options
- 40% discount on all boohoo group stock
- Onsite gym
- Subsidised staff restaurant
And the opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement and growth!