Student Business Intern
Booksy is the leading beauty marketplace for finding, scheduling and managing appointments (with 10 million online bookings per month worldwide), anchored by a SaaS app for business management. The company is headquartered in the United States and has over 500 employees based in offices across 7 countries.
Even throughout 2020, it was a challenge with the ongoing pandemic. Booksy continues to shoot for the moon and continues to deliver great results for our Service Providers and end users around the world. This is why we’re looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset who are passionate about what they do and are ready to grab all challenges and opportunities with both hands to join our fast growing business.
To support Booksy’s future success in the UK & Republic of Ireland, and to further help our business to grow we are currently looking for a Student Management Assistant / Junior Project Assistant.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual, who is looking to learn valuable skills in business, expand their knowledge of the tech industry, and startup environment. Booksy UK is looking for a flexible and adaptable individual who is willing to learn and work in a fast paced environment, in a varied and exciting role.
- Competitors study: discussing with merchants feedback on their usage of Booksy (over the phone survey)
- Ensuring the company intranet is up to date
- Assisting Management teams in a variety of projects and strategic meeting
- Preparation of agenda and follow up notes
- Creating and developing presentations and spreadsheets from project
- Preparation of various questionnaires
Experience and skills
- A good understanding of tech and apps
- Business acumen (preferably after 1st year of study)
- Proficient in excel, word, powerpoint or its Google Workspace equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of google workspace
- Confidence to take ownership of tasks and projects
- High level of self motivation, ability to work independently and within a team
What we offer
- Fun, dynamic Environment where you can learn a lot about running modern technology business
- Challenging and demanding tasks that you will be proud to put in your CV
- Practical skills you will learn > time management, Google sheets, slides, docs, business notes taking, presentational skills
- Participation in new starters' training and other trainings
- You will be coached and supervised by one of our senior managers
- Salary and flexibility to fit your study needs
- Possibility to be hired over the time
How you apply
Apply by submitting your CV and few words, bullet points answering following question
- why you think you are good candidate
- Download Booksy client app (green one) and visit booksy.com and booksy.biz, answering what is the Booksy bizness model.