Commercial Marketing Industrial Placement 2021
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. Bosch Home and Garden is an innovative, customer driven and rapidly growing worldwide business. Our market leading premium products such as our robotics lawn mower are renowned for advances in user experience that makes effortless gardening a reality. We are world leaders in bringing game changing, environmentally friendly products to the market.
Do you want to work as part of a cross functional team with responsibility for driving sales, increasing profitability and managing new product launches? Join Bosch Lawn & Garden where you will be a valued team member with responsibility for looking after product families on a global scale. Our Commercial Marketing Internships provide successful candidates with a varied role, a global outlook and valuable industry experience.
Interns are an important part of the team. From day one, you will be participating in team stand-up’s, exposed to innovative projects and encouraged to influence the next generation of products. Each day will be different; you could be creating presentations to support the Sales team, assisting with Key Account visits or crunching through market data highlighting trends and market developments.
What does a Commercial Marketing role entail?
- Analysing sales and customer insights data to discover key findings to inform future marketing strategy
- Tracking internal data to identify progress and gaps for international activities for product development
- Identifying market trends and research development data that may impact the business
- Creating presentations and communication material to support sales
- Assisting the team with Key Account visits and arranging Marketing events
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- An interest in the development of new and innovative consumer products
- Ability to use own initiative throughout a variety of tasks
- Ability to manage a range of projects and tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages, in particular Excel and PowerPoint