Controlling Department Graduate Internship 2022
At our plant in Glenrothes, Scotland we design, develop and produce radial piston motors working in partnership with world renowned international OEM’s in industries such as material handling, construction and forestry machinery. Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving industrial applications, factory automation equipment, mobile applications and renewable power generation.
About the role
Support the team to achieve the company’s financial targets by
- Analysis of monthly business figures
- Fixed and Variable cost analysis
- Cost centre budget tracking
- Product cost calculations
- Prepare monthly accruals, journals and any other accounting calculations
Support monthly, weekly and daily reporting
- Support monthly business reporting to stakeholders
- Month end closing process
- Assist in preparation of ad hoc reporting
Support in planning and forecasting processes
- Plan and forecast financial key figures of the plant in Glenrothes
- Plan and forecast financial key figures of worldwide operations within the product class
Support the team to improve effectiveness and efficiency of controlling tools
- Close cooperation with international teams
- Improve quality and depth of business reporting
- Assisting in process improvement and systems enhancement initiatives
- Degree in Finance, Business or related studies and/or actively studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ICA or CIMA)
- High proficiency in MS Office products
- Experience and knowledge of SAP desirable.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- Strong communication skills
Ability to work under pressure and resolve problems
The position will be reporting directly to the Controlling Manager and will be 37 hours per week. It is a temporary position that will last for a period of 24 months with a view to becoming permanent after this time.
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you with a new and exciting opportunity to start on a management career path which would not just be limited to working in Glenrothes but internationally within Rexroth or the Bosch group worldwide.