Graduate Business Systems Analyst 2021
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Worcester is also home to our Commercial & Industrial Division. Bosch C&I is one of the leading suppliers of heating and hot water products in the UK. We specialise in the manufacture of Industrial Boilers, Commercial Boilers and Heat Interface Units – which are also manufactured in Worcester.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for ten years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- Collaborate with our users to develop creative solutions to their business problems.
- Be part of Agile project teams to develop and implement technical requirements.
- Active involvement in continuous improvement topics
- Support and maintain existing business systems
- Keep system documentation current and to a high standard.
- Investigate new technologies and identify use cases that may benefit our business.
- Provide 2nd line IT support for our local applications.
- Be responsible for the service life cycle for designated business applications.
- Be degree qualified
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external contacts
- Have strong IT skills, with experience in application development, Databases, automation and or RPA.
- Be well organised and able to work under pressure, maintain excellent attention to detail and meet strict deadlines
- Customer focused, reliable, dedicated and self motivated
- Inquisitive nature who enjoys problem solving
- Passionate about IT and Technology
- Be a quick learner and have a methodical and flexible and approach to meet customer requirements
- Effective team worker as well as the ability to work on own initiative