Graduate Finance and Controlling Analyst 2021
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
Acting as a Business Partner for Commercial & Industrial to highlight opportunities through pro-active analysis and also to provide transparent information. Being responsible for price and profitability analysis. Involvement in new product launches and project analysis.
- Business Partnering for Commercial & Industrial
- Price & Invoice Queries
- Commercial & Industrial Quotes
- Commercial & Industrial Pricing (Increases / Changes)
- Monthly Reporting
- Commercial & Industrial Reporting - Daily / Merchant
- Special Reports
- Others:Support CFA1 in achieving team goals for quality of reporting and analysis
- Other ad-hoc requests from various parts of the business
- Degree qualified (Business or Finance preferred but not essential)
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft
- Analytical skills
- Result Focus without losing attention to detail
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset to develop responsibilities
- Ability to communicate confidently with personnel from all levels of the business
- Pro-active approach and mindset to learn from mistakes
- Flexible approach towards working hours
- Coping under pressure with tight deadlines