Purchasing Department Graduate Placement 2021
At our plant in Glenrothes, Scotland we design, develop and produce radial piston motors working in partnership with world renowned international OEM’s in industries such as material handling, construction and forestry machinery. Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving industrial applications, factory automation equipment, mobile applications and renewable power generation.
A temporary Graduate Placement has become available in our Purchasing Department
- To assist the Purchasing team to build and maintain a good working knowledge of buying principles and contractual regulations, stock management practices, company products and services, engineering materials and processes and customers, working practices, and the computer software to perform the role efficiently and effectively.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining supplier relationships, ensuring services provided meet company requirements (e.g. quality, delivery, cost, limitations, and business risk).
- Obtaining detailed quotations and specifications ensuring customer requirements are met and accurate information is available for system design/drawings, projects or order processing.
- Processing of materials requirement planning including the raising of purchase orders, ensuring on time delivery of engineering components to meet customer requirements.
- Fully conversant in MS Office products.
- Fully conversant with SAP.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- Customer orientation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
This position will be reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager working 37 hours per week. It is a temporary position lasting for a period of 12 months. This may be extended to 24 months depending on business needs.
Your future job role offers you:
A wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks. Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, room for creativity.