Logistics Graduate 2021
At our plant in Glenrothes, Scotland (which is ISO9001 accredited), we design, develop and produce radial piston motors working in partnership with world renowned international OEM’s in industries such as material handling, construction and forestry machinery. An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual with appropriate skills to not only lead our on-site Team of Engineers (covering systems, calibration and Customer support) and Inspectors but, crucially, to also contribute as an active member of the facility's Senior Management Team.
We are searching for dynamic and ambitious full-time trainee for SAP Development and Logistics Reporting and Analyses. This is the perfect opportunity for you if you are system oriented, analytical, you like problem solving and you are looking for a fresh start of your career in a growing multinational organization. You will be located in the Bosch Rexroth, Glenrothes and you will be supporting the team in the areas of SAP system development, reporting of logistic KPIs and analyses. The program will give you unparalleled opportunity to develop logistic and IT knowledge and advance your career while working with a multinational team of professionals.
The expected duration of your graduate trainee program with Bosch Rexroth is one year and based on your performance could be extended a further year.
You will be responsible to
- Support your colleagues in the testing and daily troubleshooting of SAP system in the logistic functions
- Register SAP issues and communicate with the responsible teams
- Participate in SAP system tests based on the team’s needs
- Provide operational support to the users on basic SAP related tasks
- Participate in preparation and update of materials and manuals for SAP system use
- Participate in the training and education of users and operators for using SAP and other logistic systems
- Participates in reporting and analyses of logistic business processes
- Update reporting and provide relevant data to stakeholders upon request
- Provide support to the team on any other system and reporting tasks when needed
You Bring dedication and you…
- are last-year student or recent university graduate in IT, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Statistics or another related area of studies
- have very good computer literacy and advanced knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel
- have knowledge/experience with SAP – it will be considered a strong advantage
- have strong attention to details and feel comfortable working with numbers and large amounts of data
- are able to plan and prioritise your work independently
- are eager to develop yourself and learn new technology and solutions
- have open and customer-oriented attitude
- have very good command of written and verbal English
You will be a results oriented individual, who is comfortable with an open and participative management style within a demanding operational environment.