Product Marketing Industrial Placement 2021
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. Bosch Home and Garden is an innovative, customer driven and rapidly growing worldwide business. Our market leading premium products such as our robotics lawn mower are renowned for advances in user experience that makes effortless gardening a reality. We are world leaders in bringing game changing, environmentally friendly products to the market.
This role is suited to students currently in their second year of University, looking for a twelve month placement. Are you looking for a placement where you will gain full exposure of Product Marketing? We are looking for talented, ambitious and committed individuals to join our team in Suffolk. Our 12-month placements provide invaluable hands on experience in Product Marketing within an agile, global organisation.
Interns are an important part of the team. From day one, you will be participating in team stand-up’s, exposed to innovative projects and encouraged to influence the next generation of products. Each day will be different; one day you could be onsite at a photo shoot and the next, crunching through market data providing invaluable insights to the team.
What does the Internship entail?
- Supporting and attending photo and video shoots
- Communicating with designers, agencies and suppliers on packaging artwork and manuals for products
- Attending User testing, seeing our products in action and gaining User feedback
- Arranging and participating in customers visits and trade shows
- Researching market trends for new product concepts
- Analysing market, competitor and consumer data providing useful insights to the team
- An interest in the development of new and innovative consumer products
- Ability to use own initiative throughout a variety of tasks
- Ability to manage a range of projects and tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong analytical skills