Sales and Business Support in Motorsport Industrial Placement 2021
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Motorsport Sales student will support business and sales topics across Bosch Motorsport customers racing in disciplines from F1 down to clubsport. Being based at the MIRA Technology Park in Warwickshire, you will directly support the Motorsport department and play a valuable & integral part in day to day work.
Your responsibilities may include
- Supporting the Motorsport team with sales and invoicing topics
- Close customer interaction
- Motorsport account management and payment tracking
- Creating and maintaining sales documentation
- General admin tasks
- Cooperating with the corresponding colleagues
- Proxy for other commercial processes
- Degree level business student or similar
- Excellent communication & intercultural skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Driving licence preferred
- Fluent in English
- Keen interest in sales, marketing or Motorsport
- Confident in taking an active and creative approach
- Self starter and self motivated, with the ability to work in a team
- Be organised & have the ability to multitask
Please note that we would like you to start in mid July 2021 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.