Customer Training Industrial Placement 2021
Worcester Bosch’s Training Department have offered first-class training to our customers for over 25 years and our team of trainers have many years of experience. In 2019, more than 16,500 installers trusted us to provide industry-recognised training across our training academies, colleges and mobile training. We have 4 training academies nationwide situated in Worcester, Wakefield, Clay Cross in Derbyshire and West Thurrock.
In addition to courses run in our training centres we also offer digital solutions including online training covering various technical and industry related topics to support our professional customers. We have also launched our Worcester Bosch Training Academy Facebook group full of in-depth training information, news and videos.
To deliver World Class service and support to internal and external customers by taking a pro-active role in the Training Department.
To assist in the back office administration for the department and to provide support with the booking and administration of training courses.
- Taking training calls: advising customers, booking courses, taking payments, giving out information and dealing with queries
- Managing the department’s shared mailbox
- Co-ordinating the course accreditation paperwork process
- Helping out with reception duties
- Communicating updates to training course content
- Monitoring course bookings and sending emails to maximise attendance
- eAcademy (training booking system) maintenance tasks
- Various projects e.g. arranging & monitoring staff training sessions
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Communicate politely, confidently and effectively with customers, colleagues and other internal departments
- Computer literate – Excel & Word experience advantageous
- Results focussed: working under pressure towards a deadline
- Reliable, diligent and flexible
- Good attention to detail, decision making and organisation skills
- Able to use own initiative with the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise workload