Finance Industrial Placement 2021
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers. Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Worcester is also home to our Commercial & Industrial Division. Bosch C&I is one of the leading suppliers of heating and hot water products in the UK. We specialise in the manufacture of Industrial Boilers, Commercial Boilers and Heat Interface Units – which are also manufactured in Worcester.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for ten years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- Analysis/Setting of product prices
- Profitability topics
- Analysing and producing daily / monthly reporting topics
- Planning and forecasting
- Supporting the commercial pricing team on project quotations
- Maintenance of pricing documentation
- Dealing with general queries from customers and other areas of the business
- Process developments to support our department with digital transformation
- Must be an undergraduate student seeking a 12 month placement as part of your degree
- IT Literate
- Good practical knowledge of standard Windows software
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Flexible approach to work including out of office hours
- Knowledge of marketing systems and processes
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
- Good overall standards of literacy and numeracy