Project Management Industrial Placement 2021
During your 12 month internship, you will have the opportunity to support on a range of topics and become an integral part of the team. Key aspects of the role are planning and delegating project resources, monitoring and reporting on progress. Being successful in project management requires you to be organised and organise others, being able to lead and coordinate a team, manage project risks as well as present to relevant stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to support on a range of topics including:
- Assistance with the planning of project deliverables (product specification, cost, quality and time) within the Time-To-Market Project Management process.
- Support development of local Project Management guidelines and departmental Continuous Improvement & Lean Management tools.
- Support Engineering department management with new project preparation activities.
- Actively participate in project meetings.
- Manage small projects and deliverables with peers and colleagues.
- Liaise with other departments (purchasing, development engineering etc.) and Bosch Thermotechnology sites.
- General administrative work and updating of the project status reports on a regular basis.
- Generate key project documentation to assure product quality.
- Facilitate the procurement of prototype parts.
- Be an undergraduate student with a desire to complete a 12 month work placement as part of degree studies.
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Has the ability to adapt quickly to changing working environments and is ready to embrace new ways of working through digitalisation.
- Has the confidence to challenge and create new ideas.
- Has the capability to work well in a team as well as independently, using own initiative.
- Has a quality mind-set with high attention to detail.
- Can communicate confidently with people at all levels, both written and verbal (including on the telephone).
- IT literate and confident in using MS Office packages as well as learning Company systems.
Please note that this is an undergraduate placement, open to students seeking a 12 month placement as part of their degree. If you do not fit this criteria, please apply for our other roles.