Account Executive (Talent Solutions Team)
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our Talent Solutions team as a TS Account Executive.
More about the opportunity
Our Talent Solutions team are experts in designing and managing graduate recruitment campaigns on behalf of our clients. They ensure that each client can find and hire the best fit candidate for their role, whilst ensuring that the process is as unbiased and inclusive as possible, and that candidates have a positive experience no matter their outcome.
As an Account Executive within the Talent Solutions team, you will :
- Work with the project delivery teams to screen candidates across the team’s exciting portfolio of clients
- Create engaging marketing content to drive interest in opportunities and employer brands
- Provide coaching, advice and support to our members throughout the recruitment process
- Liaise with key stakeholders and clients to keep them up to date with their campaigns
- Analyse campaign data to spot trends and further inform our team strategy
Does this sound like you?
- You are likely to be either a recent graduate or someone with 6-12 months’ recruitment experience
- You’ll feel passionately about Bright Network’s mission, diversity, inclusion & social mobility within the workplace
- You’ll be ambitious, driven and excited by the opportunity to work within a fast-growing scale-up
- You’ll be passionate about getting graduates the dream start to their careers, and be willing to go the extra mile to support those that need it!
- You’ll be an expert communicator, able to build relationships with anyone
- Data won’t scare you and you’ll enjoy telling the stories behind the numbers
- Being organised is second nature to you and you’ll be able to remain calm with a packed diary
- Able to remain calm in pressurised situations and create pragmatic strategies
We can offer you :
- A high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding).
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture (which you can hear more about here!).
- Unlimited holiday & flexible/remote working.
- Open plan Liverpool Street office, with snacks, beer tap & team drinks on Fridays.
- Regular team socials and the annual full team off-site.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Share options after one year’s service.
Key details :
- Salary : Dependent on experience
- Start Date : ASAP
- Location : London HQ or Remote
Application & interview process :
- Initial screening call : 20 minute Zoom call with our People Team
- 1st round : 60 minute competency interview & task with our Talent Solutions team
- 2nd round : 60 minute values & culture interview
- Final round : Virtual coffee / chat with our CEO
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!