Digital Content Executive
Join Bright Network as our Digital Content Executive
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for a Digital Content Executive to join our Digital Delivery team.
What you’ll do:
- Take full ownership of the planning and development of content for the Digital Delivery function
- Work in partnership with dedicated Digital Account Managers and position yourself as a content specialist in client strategy meetings
- Drive content innovation, to impact results for our portfolio of clients and their objectives
- Develop, implement and own the quality control process for new content and Digital Delivery outputs
- Work closely with our membership marketing team to ensure brand consistency, personalised member communication and premium quality content at all times
- Use your experience to critically review, proofread and edit a range of content to offer incredible results for our clients
What you’ll be:
- An experienced copywriter, with 1+ years of developing engaging B2C content and communications
- A natural communicator, with a proven track record of striving for excellence in both a written and verbal context
- Uncompromising in your attention detail, experience proof reading and offering constructive feedback for constant improvement
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- A team player, able to drive ideas forward to improve quality and efficiency
- You’re a self-starter who is full of drive and determination to deliver excellent results for our clients
- Passionate about Bright Network’s mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding)
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture (which you can hear more about here!).
- Unlimited holiday & flexible/remote working.
- Open plan Liverpool Street office, with snacks, beer tap & team drinks on Fridays.
- Share options after 1 year’s service.
- Regular team socials and the annual full team off-site.
- Salary : Competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Start Date : ASAP
- Location : London, Liverpool Street (although we’re currently working remotely)
- Reporting to : Digital Account Manager
Application & interview process :
- Initial screening call : 20-30 minute Zoom call with our People Team
- 1st round : 60 minute interview with our Digital Team
- 2nd round : 60 minute panel interview & task / presentation
- Final round : Virtual coffee / chat with our CEO
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!