Join Bright Network as our Marketing Executive
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We work with 250+ leading global employers such as Google, Amazon, KPMG, Deloittte and Bain & Company to reach a diverse and inclusive pool of high-caliber talent, empowering the next generation to carve out the future they really want… and that’s where you come in!
More about the opportunity
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for a passionate Marketing Executive to join our Student Marketing Team.
The Marketing Executive plays a key role in delivering our market-leading service to the undergraduate student population. You’ll be forging strong relationships with students and universities across the UK, driving forward big ideas to innovate our marketing campaigns and ensure we’re offering students the best support for their career.
During your time at Bright Network, no two days are ever the same but the key areas you can expect to be making an impact in are:
- Student acquisition and engagement: supporting the Marketing Manager to deliver our campus strategy and leading creative, high-impact campaigns both online and on campus, to reach every university in the UK
- Relationship management: developing connections with key influential groups in the university world such as careers services and societies, building trust and engagement to reach more students than ever before
- Brand building: looking at new ways we can establish and grow Bright Network as a BNOC (big name on campus), reaching students on a regular basis
- Project management: crafting timelines and project plans to maximise efficiency and keep us ahead of the game throughout key campaigns
- Social media management: liaising with the digital and events teams to maximise reach and engagement across our social media platforms, creating valuable and meaningful content for our growing community.
Does this sound like you?
- You’ll have 12-18 months’ experience in a Marketing Assistant/Executive role (or similar) with a proven track record executing successful campaigns across a range of channels (even better if this is engaging with youth/student audiences)
- You’re passionate about all things marketing, highly creative and solutions-focused
- Confident and proactive, you’re able to work well independently as well as part of a team, diving straight in to build strong relationships quickly
- You’re an excellent communicator who easily adapts to online and in-person situations
- You do your best work when working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and embrace new challenges, continuously looking for new and better ways of doing things
- You’re commercially focused, always thinking about the big picture and what adds the most value for our members
- You embody Bright Network’s three core values : growth mindset, willingness to win and trusted to deliver
We can offer you :
- Opportunity to grow within a high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding)
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture (which you can hear more about here!)
- Unlimited holiday & flexible/remote working options
- Pension contribution
- Open plan Liverpool Street office, with snacks, beer tap & team drinks on Fridays
- Regular team socials and our annual full team off-site
- Employee Assistance Programme
Key details :
- Salary : Competitive and dependent on experience
- Start date : ASAP
- Location : London, Liverpool Street (with flexible working)
- Line manager : Marketing Manager
Application & interview process :
- Initial screening call : 20-30 minute Zoom call with our People Team
- 1st round : 45-60 minute interview with our Marketing Manager
- 2nd round : 60 minute presentation & panel interview
- Final round : Virtual coffee / chat with our CEO
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!