Working in a business as complex, dynamic and customer-focused as an airline puts intense demands on the skills of BA's management team. The support provided by Operational Research (OR) is critical to effective decision making within the business.
As part of the British Airways OR team you’ll work alongside over 40 colleagues who provide analytical consultancy to all functions and levels right across the business, driving change and contributing to strategic projects (such as improving punctuality, deciding on which planes to buy and designing our loyalty scheme).
You'll have the opportunity to show your initiative, drive and enthusiasm on a variety of projects by structuring a wide variety of complex issues using sophisticated analytical techniques to find the best solutions, and then work with the business to implement them effectively.
To apply, candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree 2:1 achieved, or expected to be achieved
- Significant Operational Research/Business Analytics/Applied Statistics/ Advanced Analytics content at either BSc, MSc or PhD level
- 2 A-levels (Grade A-C) or equivalent
- Either highly quantitative undergraduate degree or an A-level Maths/Statistics (Grade A-B) or equivalent
- The right to live and work full time in the UK indefinitely without sponsorship from British Airways. We will require proof if you are invited to an assessment day