Area Combustibles Marketing Research & Insights Intern 2021
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
- Are you data friendly person and good in math/statistics?
- Are you passionate about connecting dots and storytelling?
- How well you are to employ MS Excel, Power BI tools?
- Are you comfortable to interact and work with a large variety of people, including internally in organization and externally with agencies?
BAT UK&I is looking for an Area Combustibles Marketing Research & Insights Intern to support combustible performance reporting cycles for North West Europe markets.
- Ensure regular KPI monitoring & presentation to relevant regional, area and end market stakeholders to define the future of the FMC category
- Support the process of ad-hoc research requests for internal stakeholders
- Report Combustibles insights: internal and external Area-wide insights information/data with a view to assist informed data lead strategic thinking
- Report a detailed budget spread across projects
- Managing and maintaining relationships with external suppliers/agencies used within NWEA
- Ideally, experienced in another internship in similar role.
- A variety of skills, acquired from direct experience and cultivated by relevant education; skills like critical thinking, statistics, analytic tools / software, presentation
- Ability to own a project and get it over the line. To take charge of a project from start to finish with complete ownership and control.
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Passionate about data & insights
- Have a mathematical mindset, love engaging with numbers and applying it to work related tasks
- Solid communication and presentation skills and an appetite for design, data visualization and storytelling
- Close cooperation with variety of research agencies (local and global)
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Third level Degree, Ideally in Data Analytics/Statistics, but not mandatory
- Project management
- Ability to manage and work with many different data sources
- Experience in prioritizing tasks, managing workload, and working under pressure