Brand Marketing Intern in ENA Region 2021
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
The role is responsible for supporting senior managers and working with multiple parties such as Line Managers, markets across ENA, different agencies and many more, for crafting world-class brand strategies.
Reports to: Regional Brand Delivery Manager
What you will be accountable for
- Supports the region in the annual brand planning process and ensures follow up with the markets;
- Monitors the local execution of brand and trade strategies and plans and advises the manager where corrective action may be required;
- Develops effective way of working with markets, regional Strategy Planning & Insights and global agency;
- Support with market analysis and presentation preparation for senior management;
- Carry out administrative and data entry-related tasks and maintain organised files for marketing team.
Can this be your future role
How this role fits your big idea of career? Give it a try and join BAT in a multi-cultural experience.
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Ability to work well on a team;
- Ownership and strong motivation;
- Good knowledge of the different components of the world Marketing: Brand, Planning, Insight;
- Ability to engage key stakeholders in a project in order to ensure effective & timely response to consumers need;
- Robust Excel skills;
- Strong with numbers (financial, planning);
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or any other Business Related background.
Related job and internship experience preferred, but not mandatory.
The duration of the internship is of 12 months.
We are BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Belonging, achieving, together
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.