Business Development Internship 2021
We are looking for an intern to join our Business Development Team for BAT UK. As a valued member of our team you will be responsible for providing support for our Combustibles and Potentially Risk Reduced Products. The role also encompasses supporting the Cycle Planning team and Trade Systems team through the handling of reporting and execution of operational task
What will you be Accountable for
- Create and maintain performance reports and trackers to provide campaign tracking insights in a timely fashion
- Follow through on campaign execution to ensure execution is delivered with excellence
- Support the field teams with administrative tasks to support the execution of the cycle campaign
- Support with Field Force KPI tracking in line with trade systems requirements
- Build informative presentations about results for the Trade Leadership Team to Promote fact-based decision making
- Ensure the Databases are maintained at the highest standards and frequent checks take place in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- Timely resolve any system issue as appears across every platform
- Support the Field Force with trainings
Can this be your future role?
- Do you have a genuine interest in Data Management and are you comfortable working with Excel?
- Do you have experience working with any CRMs and supporting colleagues or team members?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive approach to work?
- Experience from a large organisation with exposure to Marketing, Systems, Trade or equivalent
- Willingness and ability to learn fast and work independently
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills
- Ability to influence others and get things done across different departments and functions
- Analytical, attentive to detail and able to deal with large amounts of information and make conclusions
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent command/ highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Have completed or are on the verge of completing a Bachelors’ Degree
- Experience with MS Power BI
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!