Consumer Experience Internship Chiswick 2024
The Consumer Experience Intern will support the UK Consumer Experience team to deliver the Business and Activation objectives for 2023 while working closely with the CX Manager. We are looking for a proactive intern to work full-time with the UK team to ensure engaging content and experiences for our UK consumers.
- Support in the delivery of experiential campaigns and executions as part of the Consumer Experience (CX) in the UK market, 121 activations and beyond.
- Prepare-, present- and run weekly team meetings with market results for activations.
- Be in charge of weekly meetings to ensure compliance in the market.
- Working closely with the 3rd party creative agency to ensure the smooth running of the production process
- Support in running the Instagram page, Web hub and CRM for the event page
- Monitor competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, and/or services
- Support in organising and attending marketing events & activations at Festivals, Concerts and Arenas to insure LEX (legal department) & market compliance and quality of execution.
- Analyse the results of all marketing activity and present findings and recommendations to the Consumer Experience Manager
- Support the CX Executives with marketing projects through cross-functional and cross-departmental teams. Liaise internally within the team to ensure all additional marketing and promotional projects are effectively coordinated through the content calendar so that all deadlines are met, and budgets are managed effectively.
- Ensure that the products & services match the brand positioning and are in line with the Brand Guidelines
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure projects are dealt with in a timely-, cost effective- and efficient- manner, and ensure they have a clear understanding of the marketing strategy and targets
- Work closely with the Consumer Experience Executives to support activities and campaign plans through the RACI (Responsibility, Accountability, Consulted and Informed) model strategies
Experience, skills, knowledge
- A passion and love for consumer brand marketing
- A good understanding of experiential marketing and brand experience across the industry including insights, measurement, and best practice
- Great Organisational skills
- Client management skills preferred
- An ability to work with and use data to support the team and engagement activities
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive and self-driven approach to objectives
- An agile, creative, and collaborative working style
- IT skills – basic use of the following packages: word, excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft outlook
- Eligible to work in the UK / having work Visa to the UK
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems